a baker's dozen
In case you were wondering . . . and even if you weren't, here are a few more random things about me.
- My grandmother would wait until my sister's birthday in June to give me my birthday present.
- My sister hit me on the head with a hammer when I was five (this explains a lot).
- My prom date was 29 and gay.
- A squirrel came down my chimney and jumped in my bed while I was still in it.
- One of my earliest memories is taking a package left on my neighbor's doormat.
- I have caused more than one of my teachers to cry.
- When I was in high school I thought joining a sorority would be fun.
- I was a cheerleader.
- I've never lived more than four years in one place.
- I've studied at Cambridge University in England.
- My name was almost Patricia.
- A real estate agent who became known as "Mr. Pond Scum" came into my life on April Fool's Day last year.
- I can remember my grandmother's phone number (201.451.2096), which has been disconnected for over a decade, but had to ask what my own was last night.