A quick list about today:
- I did not drive all over LA and Orange County today to pick up my photos.
- I finished making the lemon cupcakes, which were for National Lemon Cupcake Day - which was yesterday.
- The cupcakes were lemony, although a bit dry, which is surprising, considering how many eggs they contained.
- I had oatmeal for breakfast. Haven't done so every day, but most. Am thinking of bacon and eggs come Christmas morning.
- The postman dropped off some packages today. He didn't ring the bell or knock - he just yelled out that he was there. Odd. [Also it wasn't clear if I hadn't come out, if he would have left said packages.]
- I'm caught up again on my postcard project. Of course in a few minutes, I will be behind again.
- I found some ornaments I had forgotten about. More birds - a flamingo and an owl.
- I ran out of dishwasher tablets. Thankfully B stopped and got more on the way home. That could have been a disaster.
- The Christmas cards are still not done.
on the nights stand :: The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly